BPC INDIA being a leading topo survey agency in India is one of the most reliable topographic survey consultancy in Kolkata and all over India.Our topographic survey process is based on the three pillars-technology, effectiveness, and productivity.
20 LocationsEarthen dam Project
25Oil and Gas Project
4500 KMNational Highway and Rural Road DPR PRojects
1000 KMRailway Projects in very steep Terrain
As a leading company for topographic map survey of India, BPC INDIA possesses expertise to create 3D models of engineering structures and objects, digital plans, digital elevation models, and high quality maps at any scale.
Topological survey is used for creating topological mapping, and such mapping is required for every engineering design or construction. Topographic Road Survey aims to create geological symbols that reflect surface facilities, underground, and natural objects. It further includes presence of possible building and communication lines on the requested territory.
At BPC INDIA, we have always embraced technological innovations. With modern DGPS (Differential Global Positioning System), we conduct topographical survey in a short time and low cost. As a DGPS survey company we use a network of fixed and ground-based reference stations to broadcast the difference between the positions indicated by the GPS satellite systems.
The accuracy of the known fixed positions is near about 5 cm. The differences between satellite pseudo-ring and actual pseudo-ring can be determined through the broadcast stations. It helps the receiving stations to correct their pseudo-rings. The digital correction signal is broadcasted locally over ground-based transmitters of shorter range.
Oil & Gas IndustryDigital Terrain Modeling
Electrical Energy IndustryContour map
Road transport IndustrySurvey and Design engineering
Railroad IndustryPreparation of Long and Cross Section
Forestry Orthophoto maps of 1:500 scale in Land development
Land managementDigital elevation model (DEM) as contour lines
Natural hazard management & environmental monitoring Relative Relief Maps
Aerial Mapping & LiDAR Survey
BPC INDIA is poised with immense experience of carrying topographic survey and mapping projects for many eminent companies belonging to different industries.
- Topographical mapping for inventory, land use and cadastral works
- Land use with a view of cadastral registration of the land plots occupied along the roads
- Preparation of the documents for property right registration
- Orthophoto maps of 1:2000 scale at plants
- Digital ground model (DGM) as laser reflection points
- Digital air photos including oblique ones
- Modeling true relief (ground surface) under canopy in any season. Detailed topographic plans and maps of territories without landmarks (tundra, completely snow covered areas, deserts, sand beaches, etc.)
- Using oblique imagery allows creating photorealistic digital surface. This feature is mostly useful for modelling of city territories and complex infrastructure.
- Terrestrial laser scanning technology allows modelling engineering facilities of complicated structures with very high levels of accuracy.
- 3D - three dimensional (have XYZ coordinates which allow three dimensional positioning due to immediate and simultaneous data acquisition by on-board GPS receiver and GPS receivers based on the ground stations, Coordinate-referenced
- Full service on surveying of any scope in the shortest time;
- Ability to conduct the works in any part of the world
Oil & Gas Industry
Electrical Energy Industry
Road transport Industry
Architecture and city building
PWD West Bengal