Geotechnical Investigation Soil Exploration Service
1000+ KM Railway projects
5 Top Bridges Length more than 10 km each
20+Earthen Dam Project
25+Oil and Gas Project
40 TUNNELS & 20 DEEP CUTStability design
5 special Tall bridgesPier height more than 100m
Geotechnical investigation develops the strongest foundation for infrastructure projects. BPC INDIA, a leading geotechnical investigation company, builds that foundation for the future progress of our country.
We have trusted consultants for Geotechnical Engineering and Soil Exploration.
At BPC India, we have a good track of providing geotechnical advice and comprehensive interpretations based on our detailed investigation. From the design feasibility inspection to construction supervision, we do everything to deliver the ultimate value. To say simply, our geotechnical investigation company in India provides you with value-engineered, robust, and practical solutions tailored to your project.
We understand that a construction project can be at high risk without the pre-assessment of soil conditions. With a high understanding of potential threats of the ground, our geotechnical engineers will save you cost and time. Moreover, our soil investigation company in Guwahati has engaged land specialists to detect contaminated soil of the chosen site.
We take samples of soil to determine biological, physical and chemical properties and identify soil mechanics. Moreover, with 2D and 3D design analysis for infrastructure projects, our Soil Exploration Company makes out the constructability and foundation design.
Design of BridgesFoundation type and Depth Recommendation
Design of TunnelRMR and Q value calculation
Design of Machine FoundationMitigation of Foundation Distress
Structural Design of BuildingsBring out the safe bearing load
Design of Retaining StructuresRecommendation of Ground improvement technique
Our core capabilities with the geotechnical study
At BPC India, our underground/above-ground space study and overall geotechnical investigations will guide you to make investment decisions. Our unique modeling techniques will enable you to redefine your approach and minimize costly mistakes. We help with -
- Drilling and sampling - For the borehole field testing, our Drilling Contractor in India uses different drilling rigs to manage operational limitations for emission control, confined space, and other issues.
- Slope analysis- Engineered and natural slopes may result in destabilizing actions related to water pressure, gravity, surface erosion, and seismic events. Any of these destabilizing actions will cause rotational failure, sliding, toppling, and slope creeps. Our slope stability knowledge and engineering skills in Liquefaction Analysis and Numerical Methods enable us to create the best ground model.
- Groundwater monitoring- We collect data by measuring water flows, water levels, and quality in rivers, springs, groundwater, ponds, and reservoirs. It helps us in identifying phytoplankton, algae, and chemicals in the water.
Our geotechnical knowhow underpins our work on different projects for highways, runnels, rails, mining, steel plants, dams, solar power plants, and other load-bearing structures in mountainous areas and waterways.
Besides, we also offer:
- Field permeability and percolation testing
- Block vibration testing
- Plate load testing
- Pressure meter testing (Cyclic and static)
- Cone penetration testing
- Borehole vane
- Skip and zone testing
- Construction supervision
- Soil Structure interaction
Geotechnical investigation Modernized infrastructure
Due to the ever-changing trends of the industry, we always try to equip ourselves with the most innovative Geotechnical instruments. With our percussion drilling winches, light-duty geo machines, and cone penetration testing system (dynamic and static), we can undertake any project on land and underwater.
Our team takes the best step to preserve samples when we are somewhere away from our lab. We have also set up an in-house workshop where we maintain and customize conventional techniques based on the geological condition.
Besides, we have invested in high-end transport systems to carry our equipment to the project site. Our team at BPC India is best at selecting the right tools for projects in hill slopes, valleys, plains, and underground zones.
For boring and drilling activities, our drillers track every lithological variation while using the drilling systems. They team up with qualified geologists to manage these drilling operations. Moreover, our Geotechnical Investigation Agency in Kolkata has added strength to its infrastructure with -
- Medium / Heavy-duty percussion drilling winches.
- Heavy-duty rotary diamond core drill machine.
- Light duty geo machine.
- Manual winches with tripod.
- Dynamic cone penetration test machine.
- Static cone penetration machine.
- Pressuremeter test machine.
- Field vane shear test machine.
- Field CBR ( California Bearing Ratio) test machine.
- Block vibration test machine.
- Rapid moisture meter machine.
- In Situ density core cutter machine.
- Standard Penetration Test machine.
- Field permeability single and double packer machine.
- Water level indicator machine.
Geotechnical study - It's Applications
BPC India is a leading company providing foundation design, infrastructure geotechnics and ground analysis services for bridges, tunnel, river, dam, and residential and commercial structure.
Bridges & Highway infrastructure
Tunnel and Hill slope stabilization
Commercial and Residential building
Our client base
BPC India has a credible track record of working with more than 100 commercial bodies and administrative authorities. We take pride in our capabilities of going beyond our clients’ anticipations in every small and big project.
AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF INDIA
CENTRAL WATER COMMISSION