BPC offers Bathymetric Survey for a range of Hydrographic application of navigation channel including river training works and development of Ports, river terminals, riverine structure.
50+Bathymetry Projects for Major Bridge Design
We carry out hydraulic study, an essential requirement for design of any bridges and collection of data for hydrology modeling for major bridges.
Bathymetric Survey is the measurement of underwater Depth for lakes, Oceans and other major water bodies by using an echo-sounder to provide safety to surface and subsurface navigation. From this survey we can get seafloor beds as contour lines which are called depth contours or isobaths. LiDAR technology may also be used for preparing Bathymetric maps.
The bathymetry survey of the river around the bridge piers is to be done using modern Acoustic Depth-sounding Instruments (ADCP) with Survey Line planning and border editor mounted to a floating raft with built in Geodetic Parameters & Utilities. After the field data-acquisition process is complete, post-processing and integration of data is necessary in order to glean physically-relevant information.
The generated final files are contours, plotting sheets, and output for CAD, fly-through views, 2D/3D Models for visualizing, cross sections and volumes calculations.
Hydrological Modeling River Bed profile and Hydrological data
Dam Engineering Water reservoir bed profile
Service and Features
BPC survey team brings the latest hydrographic survey techniques to provide single beam, multibeam, side scan and sub-bottom survey services in different marine environments.
- Survey capabilities include real-time kinematic positioning accurate to within 2cm, with real water level and heave compensation
- High-resolution single beam acoustic data for bathymetric mapping for rivers, ponds, lakes and coastal environment
- The acoustic sub-bottom profiling will help determine sediment distribution, volume, thickness and accumulation rate of rivers, reservoirs and coastal environment
- Depth points of the river bed
- Velocity Map of the river
- Bathymetry map of the river bed
- Change in the river beds over multiple surveys
Modern Acoustic Depth-sounding Instruments (ADCP) and RTK (Real Time Kinematic) GPS equipment mounted to a floating raft, The newest generation of acoustic Doppler current profilers have upto 5 acoustic beams acquiring spatially distributed samples of water depth including velocity column data, thus greatly increasing the resolution and quality of the data without any increased man-hours in the field.