India is facing one of its major and most serious crisis for Water which covers 70% of the earth. Then who is to blame? New and renewed infrastructure is needed to deliver water to communities, to manage stormwater and to safely dispose of waste. Our expertise in the sector of Water and Wastewater spans the design and implementation of reservoirs, dams, lift irrigation, water distribution, sewerage and wastewater treatment.
BPCIPL are being involved in carrying out various water resource projects of survey and investigation for preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR).
- Feasibility Study.
- Detailed Project Reports.
- Project Management Consultancy.
- Design Review.
- Assets inventory.
- Works Supervision.
- Operation Control.
- Technical Assistance.
- General Consultancy
- Dam rehabilitation improvement etc.
Our projects span utilities and local communities, balancing social, economic and environmental priorities, ensuring people have access to safe, reliable water supplies.
- River Training.
- River Beautification.
- Industrial Water Treatment.
- Catchment Design.
- Water Resource Planning.
- Flood Management.
- Waste Management Assessments.
- Barrages and Dams
- Water Supply including Water Treatment and capacity enhancement.
- Stormwater Design Hydraulic Analysis , storm Water Treatment
- Sanitation including waste Water Treatment