BPC INDIA forte a best–in–class services for both conventional and emerging engineering investigation services from conceptualization to commissioning, and beyond in complex projects and use of latest technology for the meticulous scheduling of the industrial project.
We are the valuable ENGINEERING partner of Tata Steel and JINDAL steel plant, DSP and ISP IN THE PLANING, ENGINEERING and commissioning major projects like:
- Expansion for 8 million tons per annum (MTPA) capacity of Tata Steel’s Kalinganagar plant with a project Cost of 23,500 Cr.
- JSW Steel is setting up a ten million tonne integrated steel plant at Shalboni in West Bengal on 4,800-acre land.
The primary objective of our service is to determine the characteristics of existing geo-materials, like soil, rock in the zone of influence of the proposed plant units in such a way as to establish the design parameters which influence the choice and design details of the various structural elements, especially the foundation type of the plant units, viz. Blast Furnace, Coke Oven, Pellet Plant.
The organization provides clients with engineering expertise throughout the project by design layout and material reviewed for constructability to avoid surprises during site execution, commissioning, and checking of Engineering safety and sustainability of the foundation for any green field and brownfield project.
- A multidisciplinary team experienced working together.
- State of art laboratory and Engineering Report Solution.
- Preparation of conceptual area maps and foundation design.
- Preparation of Plant general layout.
- Planning and engineering of the in-plant railway and road networks.
- Plant stormwater drainage, Rainwater harvesting systems, and Sanitary sewerage systems.