Design of new BG line 125km from North Lakhimpur to Ziro
North East Frontier Railway
Final location survey using Digital Terrain / Elevation Model generated from satellite or LiDAR imageries, staking of alignment on ground, Geological & Geophysical mapping & Geo-Technical investigations, planning & design of tunnels, bridges / viaducts & other structures, preparation of plans & detailed estimate etc. in connection with North Lakhimpur-Ziro(125kM) in Arunachal Pradesh.
The proposed 125 km new BG line will provide Arunachal Pradesh Railway access from already existing railway track in North Lakhimpur,Assam and help in artillery movement of army in the Indo-China border and shall be a basement of the strategic corridor railway in Arunachal Pradesh.
We have been entrusted by NFR to undergo Satellite image studies to finalize alignment. Geotechnical, Geological and Geophysical investigation of sub soil, Hydrology Analysis, preparation of design and GAD of bridges, Environmental studies and UAV Survey to prepare the final project report (DPR).
The tasks performed during the project work are as follows:
- Satellite image studies
- Preparation of DEM/DSM/DTM
- DGPS Survey
- Remote Sensing Studies
- Staking of final alignment
- Geological Mapping
- Soil Exploration
- Field (in-situ) tests on bore hole
- Laboratory testing of Soil and Rock core samples
- Geophysical Investigation
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Preparation of geological bore logs
- Testing report and calculations
- Detailed cost estimate and detailed project report